The Ketchup Mechanism and Other Ideas von Jeroen Doumen and Joris Wiersinga Neu!2019 EN
2-6 Sp. ab 14 J.; Dauer: 120+
- materials to play with 6 players
- a new set of milestones that completely changes strategic options
- coffee and barista's: places where people stop on the way to get food
- new tiles with different types of buildings
- new food types that attract customers in different ways
- new employee cards and available promotions
Here is the flavour text:
"Chef! Some of our guests are asking for ketchup. Do we have any?" "We don't serve ketchup in this company." "Also they are asking if the restaurant will expand anytime soon? There's a restaurant in the new quarter and with all the roadworks lately it is getting a lot of traffic." "Can't you see I am working on my new masterpiece? How can I concentrate like this? I need that Michelin star! And this new sushi dish is just the thing. Or maybe if I combine kimchi with icecream..." "But chef. Your guests are not asking for fancy stuff; they want ketchup and coffee. And better decorations. And a new menu." "Get out of my kitchen. Now!"
Achtung! Für Kinder unter 3 Jahren nicht geeignet.
Erstickungsgefahr, da dieser Artikel Kleinteile enthalten kann, die verschluckt oder eingeatmet werden können.